Best of June: A Multitude of Maps
In June, Minnesota 2020 added a cartographer, Zack Avre, our Summer 2012 Macalester College Chuck Green Fellow. He's been hard at work mapping Minnesota, documenting a range of issues from foreclosures to energy generation to rural medical needs. Here are some of his top stories for the month.
June also brought national stories with serious policy implications for Minnesota, including Walker's recall election and the Supreme Court upholding the Affordable Care Act. Check out Hindsight's best of June.
- Map of the Week: The State of Foreclosures
- Lessons from Wisconsin
- Graph of the Day: Minnesota’s Student Poverty Rising
- Map of the Week: Foreclosures’ Hardest Hit Communities
- Map of the Week: Coal and Natural Gas Dominate, but Wind on the Rise
- Minnesota Benefits from the ACA
- New Hope for Southwest LRT
- Open Streets
- Map of the Week: Foreclosing on Suburbia
- A Wake-Up Call from the Test Makers
Posted in News & Notes