Best of July: Health Care Moving Forward
Thanks to the late June U.S. Supreme Court decision upholding the Affordable Care Act (ACA), Hindsight readers took a particular interest in our health care writing in July. Undergraduate Research Fellow Lucas Smith explored the implications of the ACA ruling, how having a job doesn't guarantee insurance coverage, and the importance of getting conservatives on board with implementing Minnesota's health insurance exchange.
Transportation issues also piqued reader interest despite fuel prices remaining relatively steady.
Here's your top ten July favorites:
- Map of the Week: Finding Food in a Desert (July 17)
- Private Sector Keeps High-Speed Rail on the Agenda (July 19)
- Cheating, Texas Style (June 28)
- Why Young Adults Aren’t Driving (July 24)
- SCOTUS has Decided, Let’s Move Forward (June 28)
- Jobs Don’t Equal Insurance (July 9)
- Health Care Economics 101 (July 12)
- Don’t Let Northstar’s Struggles Tar All Rail Transit (July 11)
- A New and Improved Transit Hub for Downtown Minneapolis (July 9)
- It’s Time to Raise the Minimum Wage (July 17)
Posted in News & Notes